To simplify stopping a charge to your Hingham account we have combined all of our stop payment forms into one. Simply complete the form below to stop payment on:

  • A check issued from your account

  • A payment issued using your Hingham bill pay

  • An automatic withdrawal

  • A recurring debit card transaction

A couple things to keep in mind:

Paper Check Stop Payment orders are valid for six (6) months.

Stop payments for electronic withdrawals should be received at least 3 business days before the scheduled debit.

Refer to our fee schedule for our current stop payment fee.

Related Articles

Did this answer your question?