If you should need to close your account or your CD has matured and you would like to collect the funds, fill out our Online Account Closure Form. Once complete, one of our representatives will contact you at the phone number we have on file to confirm your request. Please note that to close accounts with balances of $25,000.00 or greater you willl also need to provide a signed and notarized letter expressing your wish to close the account to our representative. If you are closing a Uniform Transfers to Minors Act (UTMA) account or any other account associated with a minor, the custodian not the minor should complete the form.

*Funds can be sent in check form by mail or transferred into an existing account at Hingham Savings.

Related Articles

Did this answer your question?