To get started with your new business account we will need some information regarding your business:

A Copy of Your Businesses Organizational Documents

  • LLC, Corporation or S-Corp - Articles of Incorporation

  • Trusts - Trust Documents

*Note: for corporations and partnerships formed in Massachusetts, these documents can be accessed by visiting this site.

Employer Identification Number

The Employer Identification Number (EIN) is a unique nine-digit number assigned by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to business entities operating in the United States for the purposes of identification.

Related Articles

Did this answer your question?