Skip to main content
All CollectionsAccount Info
Shareholder Administrative Inquiries
Shareholder Administrative Inquiries

Contact Information for Shareholder Inquiries

Brian Reardon avatar
Written by Brian Reardon
Updated over a week ago

Record Shareholders: If you have a physical certificate, you are a "record shareholder." For administrative questions regarding dividends, your 1099-DIV tax form, please visit Computershare's Access Hub or by calling 1-800-288-9541.  

For complicated inquiries, please contact Cristian Melej, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (CFO), at [email protected] and we can help coordinate contact with Computershare.

Street Shareholders: If you own your shares in a brokerage account, you own your shares "in street name."  If you have administrative questions regarding dividends and 1099-DIV tax information, you should contact your broker directly.

Did this answer your question?