Are you looking to pay your regular amount due? No problem! You can log into online banking at any time to complete a transfer.
- If you select “regular payment” and overpay the amount due, it will go towards the next months amount due. Not towards principle.
- If you select “regular payment” and there is no amount due on the system, it may go towards “principle.”
- If you want to make a payment to principle, change the "regular payment" selection to "principle"
Are you looking to pay your line of credit account to zero? No problem but it is a two step process! You can log into online banking and complete two transfers.
- Log into online banking
- Complete the system defaulted transfer to “regular payment” with the dollar amount filled.
- Complete a second transfer using the "principle payment" option
- Enter the desired amount you wish to pay getting the line of credit balance to zero.
Do you need to request a payoff?
See our Requesting a Payoff article.